Friday, November 14, 2008

This Week's Deals

Here is a link to this week's deals at all the different stores. I have included links to stores that we don't have in our area just in case someone reading this blog has one of these stores near them. Sorry I am a little late in getting this post done this week. I promise to have next week's out earlier!

Deals at Hen House, click here.

Deals at Price Chopper, click here.

Deals at Hyvee, click here.

Deals at Raley's/Bel Air, click here.

Deals at Safeway, click here.

Deals at Rite Aid, click here.

Deals at Walgreens, click here.

Deals at CVS, click here.

Deals at Fred Meyer, click here.

Deals at Albertsons (this list is for Utah stores but I assume the deals are the same), click here or in another layout, click here.

Deals at KMart, click here.

Deals at Walmart, click here.

Deals at Kroger (Smith's), click here.

Deals at Giant Eagle, click here.

Deals at Food Lion, click here.

Again, my apologies that I got these out so late in the week!

No comments: