Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Other Money Saving Blogs

I subscribe to a number of blogs that blog about great deals. Here's a list of the ones that I subscribe to. I will be linking to these blogs when I post about the different deals at different stores, so if it is too overwhelming to keep up with these blogs yourself, don't worry! I will be keeping up with them for you.

A Frugal Friend

BeCentsAble

Being Frugal is Fabulous

Boise Deals & Steals (Even if you don't live in Boise, she posts about awesome FREE online deals and samples that are valid no matter where you live)

Coupon Cravings

Fabulessly Frugal

Hooray For Freebates

I Am Frugal

Money Saving Mom

Saving Our Cents

Stretching A Buck

You will also be able to find links to these great money saving blogs on the right sidebar! Please email me at greatdealhunting (at) gmail (dot) com if you know of any other great money saving blogs.

No comments: